Are you passionate about emerging technology? Do you want to work for a high-potential, venture-backed startup that also prioritizes social and environmental good? Topl, an impact technology startup, is looking to expand our team.
We are looking for a Mid-level Full-Stack Engineer with Dart/Flutter experience to join us in our mission to change the way the world views impact. We are an impact technology currently building a cutting-edge blockchain ecosystem that enables organizations to prove and monetize their sustainable and ethical practices.
What you'll bring
- 2+ years of development experience, writing production web applications
- Proficiency with Dart and Flutter
- Highly comfortable diagramming / explaining MVC flow and data models underlying FE & BE integration
- Knowledge of API design
- Familiarity with Scala
- Experience with CI/CD and cloud deployment practices, monitoring, and operations including familiarity with tools such as Grafana, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Strong community focus and open-source mindset
- An ability to work across multiple time zones with remote colleagues
- Familiarity with standard blockchain concepts (consensus process, transaction asynchrony, blockchain as a data structure, merkle trees, etc.)
- Contributor to the open source community; you're likely to write blogs, attend tech meet-ups and conferences
- Fluency in TypeScript (or relevant experience with statically-typed languages)
- Experience with gRPC
- Experience building a blockchain wallet and/or block explorer application
What you'll do
- Collaborate with Topl's product team toward the development and launch of our impact products
- Contribute to design thinking that consistently produce applications that are highly accessible and intuitive
- Develop and improve testing and documentation with a focus on the reliability and maintainability of the Topl codebase
- Perform and participate in code reviews
- Help communicate and implement best practices across the engineering team
- Competitive compensation with additional equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Flexible vacation and office policy
- Casual but focused work environment
- Culture that embraces diversity and egoless transparency
Topl focuses on Supply Chain Management, Agriculture, Technology, Precious Metal, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in Austin and Houston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Topl has raised $20.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2022 at a valuation of $65M.
You can view their website at http://www.topl.co or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM