Performance Marketing Specialist
Roles & Responsibilites
- Responsible for the overall digital marketing strategy for various channels such as Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Google ads, TikTok ads, ad networks, metasearch, affiliate, etc.
- Measure and report performance of all display marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (Revenue, ROAS, App Installs & CPI).
- Collaborate with partners to improve the performances.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Proven digital marketing experience
- Game Enthusiast
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing Mix
- Basic understanding of Prospecting Marketing, Remarketing, Mobile App Installs and Acquisitions
- Analytical thinking and good numerical reasoning skills. Strong commercial acumen combined with an uncanny ability to extract and analyze data
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English, self-driven, strive for excellence
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Sheet or similar data processing tool for Data Analysis and Reporting purposes. Experienced in dashboard tools like Tableau, Google Data Studio is a plus
- A team player and can collaborate easily with others
- Fluent in English, Chinese language is a bonus
- Experience in running in-house campaigns
- Hands-on experience in handling large marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
- Gaming or Advertising agency background is a PLUS
- Positive learning attitude, pro-active, collaborative, creative, analytical and energetic
At ATTN, we support you with
- Flexible working schedules so you can keep your work-life balance
- Competitive wages and comprehensive health care benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, and performance bonus - dependent on role
- Family-friendly environment, collaborative culture and diversity within the company through various employee engagement activities
- Gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave and 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- 12 days annual paid leave and an employee discount for all merchandise
- A casual dress code that can help you to feel more relaxed
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzUuMTczLjc0M