- Manage the entire product life cycle by leading a cross-functional team('Squad') of engineers and designers to implement product strategies consistent with the company's vision.
- Setting team goals and managing priorities and progress in order to maximize the business impact and ensure that the product and releases are launched on schedule.
- Produce product requirement documents (PRD) including user stories and metrics that inform the success of product design.
- Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders across various teams to gather requirements and understand priorities regarding the product goals and keep stakeholders up to date with the progress.
- Analyze product metrics, user feedback, market research, and competitor analysis and define solutions to continuously optimize the user experience and maintain the product's competitive advantage.
What we want you to have
- Experience in successfully launching a new service and enhancing the user experience through users' feedback and data analysis
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and team in English
- Deep understanding and experience in agile methodology
- Experience in leading a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to achieve a certain product vision
- Ability to think logically, persuading team members and stakeholders
- Keen interest in maximizing the user experience
- Good time management, coordination, and prioritization skills to manage multiple projects and keep them on schedule.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in IT industry
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
Nice to have
- Experience in setting and managing OKR to meet the team's product initiative aligned with the company's objective
- Experience in setting tools for data analysis and making judgments based on the analysis
- Experience in enhancing product metrics through AB testing
- Familiar with tools such as Jira, Slack, and Google Analytics
- Startup experience
- User research experience
- Interest in new IT trends and open mind toward new ideas
- Previous experience in the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Seoul, South Korea|| |