Title: Project Manager
Location: Remote, United Kingdom; Barcelona/Madrid, Spain;
Experience:Associate to Mid-Level
Job Function: Providing Project Management services on Client engagements
Employment Type: Full time, permanent
Industry: Enterprise Software Professional Services
About the position
The Project Manager will join our Global Services team to act as the project lead for Keyfactor professional services engagements. This individual will work cross-functionally within Keyfactor to ensure high customer satisfaction with both the Keyfactor solution and the services organization. Client engagements begin with internal knowledge transfers between Sales and scoping teams to adequately lead the client kick-off meeting. Once engaged with the client, the Project Manager will provide strong project governance to ensure successful delivery of the Statement of Workâs contractual obligations while following Keyfactorâs standard project methodology. Success will be achieved by directing the project resources, progressing the methodology, and delivering an exceptional customer experience by consistently providing ongoing communication with customers regarding the status of their project.
The position can be based in the UK (remote) or it can be performed in Spain from our offices in Barcelona or Madrid. Applicants must be based in the UK or in Barcelona/Madrid in Spain and should hold a valid Right to Work in the location.
On a day-to-day basis, the Project Manager will be the primary point of contact for both Keyfactor and customer personnel for 12-16 enterprise implementation projects. Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and tracking against Project scope and timeline
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and working sessions for Keyfactor team members and customer contacts
- Leading customer meetings via video and voice calls and driving active participation
- Early identification of potential risks and serve as an escalation point for project problems
- Ability to read and interpret contracts in order to meet the companyâs legal obligations
What You'll Do
- Lead customer-facing interactions, primarily Teams/Zoom calls and via emails, on a daily basis
- Consistently progress the project forward by working with client and internal resources
- Prioritize and manage projects in order to utilize Delivery teams and their skillset efficiently
- Deliver clear and concise communication both internally and with clients
- Develop processes and procedures to create standards that allow for scalability
- Assist in determining, and tracking towards, team KPIs
- Act and speak on behalf of the company, making autonomous decisions
- Maintain customer satisfaction throughout the engagement, resulting in a referenceable account
- Primary point of contact for approximately 12-16 enterprise projects simultaneously
- Report and escalate to management, as needed
- Keep project data up to date in Salesforce and project management tools
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management, project management, and prioritization skills
- Exceptionally detailed oriented
- Takes pride in delivering a quality experience and high-value services
- Naturally works with a sense of urgency and is driven to move projects forward by motivating and inspiring others to meet commitments and deadlines
- Ability to lead and develop Project Management Best Practices
- Strong understanding of technology such as software, networking, and system development
- Experience managing/interacting with 3rd-party reseller/providers
- Preferred: Working knowledge of Salesforce and Project Management tools
- Preferred: Previous experience management/coordinator for professional services program
- Preferred: Fluent in French
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Regular Cross Functional meetings
- Regular Leadership Development meetings
- Regular All Hands meetings â followed by group gatherings
- Second Fridayâs (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- We deliver withagility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United by respect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
- Teams make âitâ happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable â they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactorâs People team via [email protected]/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.
Keyfactor Privacy Notice