SORAMITSU is an award-winning global financial technology company with expertise in developing blockchain-based solutions for digital asset and identity management. Our mission is to use blockchain to promote innovation and solve pressing societal challenges.
SORAMITSU is the developer of and major contributor to the open-source blockchain platform Hyperledger Iroha, which is tailored for enterprise and public-sector use. Hyperledger Iroha, a project of Hyperledger Foundation, part of the Linux Foundation, has a permissions system that is scalable and performant.
Utilizing blockchain, SORAMITSU has developed a digital currency for the National Bank of Cambodia, a CBDC Proof-of-Concept with the Bank of the Lao PDR, a closed-loop payment system for the University of Aizu in Japan, an identity verification system prototype for Bank Central Asia in Indonesia, we were finalists in the Monetary Authority of Singapore CBDC Challenge, and are currently participating in Asia-Pacific's first proof-of-concept test of a cross-border, multi-currency security settlement system using distributed ledger technology with the Asian Development Bank. We have also conducted proof-of-concept tests for several major Japanese enterprises, and are active contributors to open source projects, such as Klaytn, South Korea's leading Layer-1 blockchain, KAGOME, the C++ Polkadot Host implementation, the SORA crypto-economic system, the Polkaswap DEX, and the DeFi wallet, Fearless Wallet
Based on these experiences, SORAMITSU aims to deploy cutting-edge technology on a global level in order to expedite financial inclusion and health, mitigate economic inefficiencies, and contribute to the fulfilment of the Sustainable Development Goals.
You can find out more by visiting our homepage at soramitsu.co.jp or check out our Twitter profile.
We are looking for a talented Rust developer who shares a passion for Blockchain technology.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, implement and support software production
- Write tests that guarantee high quality of functional and non-functional characteristics of produced code
- Perform code review for other developers
- Take part in making architectural decisions
- Transfer your knowledge to other team members
- Select and integrate frameworks and libraries which will be the part of software systems
You need to have:
- Experience in Rust, with a fair knowledge of the language specification, particularly in writing safe Rust code
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, and algorithms
- Experience in writing asynchronous code in Rust
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot large programs
- Willingness to learn and work with unsafe programming in Rust
- Proficient understanding of code versioning and git-flow
- Excellent command of English, proficiency in Japanese will be considered a plus
Would be nice if you had:
- Knowledge of networking protocols, p2p and distributed systems
- Knowledge of unsafe programming, with a focus on C-ABI linkage
- Experience working with WebAssembly (WASM)
- Experience working with JS and TS
- Familiarity with on-chain scripting in Solana or Substrate
- Previous experience in embedded software development
- Experience working with highly concurrent systems
What we offer:
- A relaxed remote-first (work from anywhere) work environment with flexible working hours
- A permanent, full-time role with a rapidly growing international team of professionals
- An educational budget to support your continued growth and development
- Opportunities to attend global meetups and conferences for learning and/or speaking engagements
- An opportunity to be a part of an award-winning team designing a better world through decentralized technologies
This is a remote position. Our distributed team is mostly spread across Europe and Asia. Team meetings are held generally during European working hours, and it is expected that you would adapt if necessary and be available accordingly.
If you have the required qualifications and are passionate about the Web3 industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
SORAMITSU values diversity and is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and employees. Our employment decisions, such as hiring, promotion, discipline, and termination, are based solely on an individual's qualifications, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of their race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
Web3 Rust Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Rust Developer is $140k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Web3 Rust Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|