- Flexible and remote work environment
- Employment benefits and 4 weeks annual vacation
- A share of the initial token supply, in addition to a salary
- Work at the forefront of blockchain scaling alongside an exceptional team of engineers
Who You Are
- You are a security engineer with at least 2+ years of experience
- You have a passion for thoroughly reviewing code written in Go, Rust, or other systems languages as well as examining technical documentation with a focus on security.
- Either experience with Blockchain or distributed systems security.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with open source software development practices and tools
- You are self-driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Audit and understand critical code paths in the existing implementation as well as review pull requests from a security perspective.
- Define and maintain security policies, infrastructure such as incident response policies, and bug bounty programs across all Celestia software repositories to react appropriately on incidents and to prevent security issues in the first place.
- Triage security-relevant issues in coordination with the team and coordinate between external auditors, bug bounty reports, and the engineering team
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and implement secure software development practices
- Analyze threats, vulnerabilities, and incidents, and implement appropriate remediation measures in coordination with the team
Nice To Haves
- Solid experience with blockchain technology and knowledge about modular blockchain networks
- A strong understanding of cryptography, network security, and application security
- Experience with libp2p, IPFS or comparable technologies
- Experience with the Cosmos-SDK modules and applications or comparable frameworks
- Understanding of Tendermint or other consensus engines
- Experience with leading small remote-first teams
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $62k - $100k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Manila, Philippines|| |
|Madrid, Spain|| ||Apply|