Our Blockchain Team is a critical ingredient to our success. Come join our mission to create the future of entertainment. On this team, you will you will help design, build, and maintain our Blockchain assets and features. You will work to drive architecture and implementation. You’ll be empowered and given autonomy. Your ideas will matter.
- Architect, design, and implement highly-performant services
- Contribute to and provide feedback to other team members
- Improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
*Who Will Be A Great Fit *
We welcome your uniqueness. Research shows that diverse teams do the best work. Our customers are all over the world, and from all walks of life. It's important that we’re not all the same, so that we can draw on our differences, what we’ve experienced, and how we think.
- 5+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design.
- Shipped at least 2 products with a track record of projects completed on time
- Finding satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development.
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- A strong familiarity of Web Server technologies including NGINX, Apache and J2EE.
- A strong familiarity with Cloud providers including AWS, Azure, GCP
- Knowledge in database systems and NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB/CosmosDB
**** Nice to Have ****
- Bachelor degree or more in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience deploying and maintaining Kubernetes clusters
- Experience working with or interacting with various Blockchain technologies
- Office365 and Google Suite proficiency.
- A mindset of continuous improvement; humble and ambitious.
- Prior experience in a startup environment or small business.
- Adaptable, with a good sense of humor.
*The Perks *
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Flexible hours, with the potential of remote working.
- Visibility and input to business strategy, including technology and creative partners.
- Autonomy and latitude within your role.
- Seattle’s healthy living and vibrant city culture.
- Tight knit, highly experienced, fun-loving team.
Shrapnel focuses on Games and Video Games. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.shrapnel.com/
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM