Senior Brand Designer
Objectives of this Role
- Take ownership of all types of marketing collateral both in digital and print, such as featured images, social media banners, editorial illustrations, swags, posters, and more, that are shared daily with our engaging and growing community
- Capture groundbreaking technical concepts and creatively translate them into relatable and clear visual pieces
- Design engaging presentations that are viewed by thousands of experts and used by dozens of media outlets to depict the foundational aspects of Chainlink’s revolutionary vision
- Manage visual design projects end-to-end, gearing workflows that produce high-quality outputs in a timely manner
- Reinforce Chainlink’s brand awareness by following the established guidelines throughout an output that reaches tens of thousands of people on a daily basis.
- Maintain and grow the design resources with high-quality assets and resources
- Collaborate and proactively interact with team members and external stakeholders and assist them with any design need, while reinforcing the Chainlink visual brand that reaches tens of thousands of people on a daily basis.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years of graphic design, digital illustration, and print experience, preferably in developer tools and/or technology companies
- Strong fundamental knowledge of formal design principles including color, typography, and layout
- Clean and clear aesthetics optimized around modern design standards for developer tools and technology products
- Ability to take technical/complex concepts and explain them artfully and simply using design as a resource
- Experience taking initiative, working independently and actively to resolve issues, and taking ownership of projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-changing environment
- Experience in team management, or interest in director roles as part of your career growth
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop. Advanced knowledge of Keynote.
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
- Experience in web design is a big plus.
- Experience in motion design and videography is a big plus.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $120k *
Location: United States / Remote
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $119k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Toronto, Canada|| ||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|