Pagoda is shepherding a future where NEAR becomes the blockchain operating system. We believe that re-inventing how software is made and distributed is our greatest opportunity to open economic access to those who are not fully integrated into the global economy. Our products empower people to find opportunity, invent new experiences, and collaborate. Let's build an Open Web world. A world where people control their assets, data, and power of governance.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Pagoda is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
What Youâll Get For Joining:
- Flexible Annual Leave / PTO with an encouraged 20 day per year minimum
- Paid Holiday Week: the last week of the year
- Paid Wellness Week: the first week of July
- $2,000 Yearly Continued Education Reimbursement
- $2,000 Home Office Setup Reimbursement
- Co-working Space Reimbursement
- Company Retreats (2022 was in Lisbon!) & Team Offsites
- Mental Health Support and access to licensed therapists through Spill, 100% paid by Pagoda
**Temporary short term contractors do not receive the above benefits
<strong>About The Role:</strong></p>
As Pagodaâs Senior Customer Success Manager, you will ensure that NEARâs ecosystem users receive timely and high-quality support. This role is expected to help manage and lead a team of outsourced customer support representatives and make recommendations on budgeting, managing vendors, and hiring.
In addition, you will thoroughly understand the NEAR Protocol and be a trusted advisor to NEARâs ecosystem users to help them maximize their success. This role reports to our Head of Developer Relations.
This is an exciting opportunity to refine and execute the Customer Success strategy for the NEAR Ecosystem. It includes occasional travel.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Create and run customer support and feedback processes and systems, including automated tools as applicable
- Define SLAs, develop and implement strategies to gather customer feedback, and reduce feedback response times
- Directly respond to customer feedback, issues, and complaints
- Synthesize and communicate product feedback gathered from customers and act as a customer advocate with our internal development and product teams
- Monitor customer support metrics and provide regular reports to Leadership
- Identify trends and patterns in customer feedback and partner with the relevant teams to address underlying issues
- Eventually, scale a team of internal and external customer support representatives, including setting goals and targets, providing training and support, and conducting performance evaluations
- Create QA processes and ensure our support team maintains high-quality metrics when responding to support tickets
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of Customer Success experience in a social media, tech, or startup environment
- Experience working with outsourced vendors to provide support services
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Familiarity with customer success software and tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Integrity, attention to detail, and ability to communicate expectations at all levels
- Experience presenting to leadership and large audiences
- Ability to be strategic but also roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Highly organized with a sense of urgency
We'd Love If You Have:
- Experience working with a SaaS or platform product
- Industry knowledge of Web3, blockchain, DeFi, and/or cryptocurrency
Hereâs What Our Interview Process Looks Like:
Depending on calendar availability, from the first stage to the final stage, we do our best to keep the entire process to under three weeks. Our interviews take place via Zoom and typically consists of the following stages:
- Internal Recruiter Call (30 minutes)
- Meet with the Hiring Manager (60 minutes)
- Team Interviews (2 x 45 minutes)
- Pagoda Values Interview (45 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any special requirements for your interview and weâll do our best to accommodate.
Ideal Location For This Role
This is a fully remote role, so that your timezone matches or overlaps with our leadership for this role, youâll ideally be located in US, Europe or, Africa.
Our Values at Pagoda
Innovate and deliverâso our customers can build. We deliver new solutions for real, often urgent, customer needs. Practical over hype. We uphold our standards of excellence while balancing velocity and pragmatism.
Focus precious time and energy on what matters. We are intentional about where we aim our resources. We channel our talents to focus on the critical missions in order to make an outsized impact.
Favor ownership, agency and action. Everyone is an owner. As individuals, we are responsible and accountable for our work. We empower builders to make decisions and innovate without the burden of unnecessary roadblocks or complexity.
Work as a team of empathetic humans. We practice mutual respect, open communication, humility and collaboration. We are kind and empathetic. We are welcoming towards diversity in all forms, including differences of perspective.
Never break trust. Integrity is rareâand valuableâin this space. Reputation is hard to build and easy to break.