POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data. We believe in an open and Decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
- Improve the stability and availability of global infrastructure and services
- Develop and maintain automation CI/CD solutions for the company's products and services
- Proactively collaborate with other teams and collect feedback to improve existing solutions
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products to improve the company's automation capabilities
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of service, from inception and design, through to deployment, operation, and refinement
- Develop and maintain tools, re-designing capacity planning infrastructure for greater scalability
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, fixing software issues, and ensuring data security
- Define architecture improvements, and push for changes that improve reliability
- At least 6 years extensive experience with AWS in Blockchain/Fintech industry
- Experience in large-scale, distributed systems
- Experience with tools such as Kubernates, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, etc
- Demonstrated programming skills in NodeJS, Python, Golang, or similar
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as K8s, GitHub Action, Prow, ArgoCD, etc
- Experience with full-stack development is a plus
Working at CoinMarketCap
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
Web3 DevOp Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 DevOp is $122k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Web3 DevOp Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Tokyo, Japan|| ||Apply|