OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the Job:
This job involves managing daily HR operations, providing end-to-end HR support, delivering reporting services, improving process efficiency, handling employment documents, and participating in special projects. It requires a combination of HR expertise, strong customer service skills, effective time management, problem-solving abilities, and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Be accountable for daily HR operation, such as the preparing and filing of documents, benefit administration, and monthly payroll
- Understand and execute the end-to-end HR needs of employees and managers, balancing excellent customer service with adherence to processes and controls
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting services in an accurate, meaningful, and timely manner
- Work collaboratively to improve efficiency and consistently execute all HR business processes
- Assist to review/update/create employment documents for compliance including templates, offer letter, employment contract, consulting service agreements, and other employment-related templates through working with key parties
- Participate in special projects on a local and global basis as required (20% of the time)
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 3 years of HR Operation experience in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English, able to speak Mandarin will be added advantage
- Strong customer orientation in the delivery of internal services
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple work streams rapidly and effectively
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and the drive to think creatively
- Ability to work independently, under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information, professionally and appropriately
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Yearly Bonuses).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $110k *
Location: 14 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 HR Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 HR is $154k per year, with a minimum base salary of $95k and a maximum of $300k.
Check more information about Web3 HR Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|| ||Apply|