Join a leading fintech company thatâs democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
Weâre seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
<h2><b>About the team: </b></h2>
We're looking for a Product Designer to work on the Robinhood iOS, Android, web products, and marketing. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team that has garnered significant accolades including the Apple Design Award and Google Play Award. The ideal candidate will be able to map out a diverse set of creative solutions and work with leadership to help craft Robinhoodâs products.
This role is based in our MPK/CA or NYC/NY office, dependent on applicantâs location.
What youâll do day-to-day:
- Design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Help craft the user experience for how users learn, buy, and sell crypto with Robinhood.
- Partnering closely with engineering, product, research, and business teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Listening to users to develop the right product strategy and solutions that delight our customers
- Rapidly producing multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Excellent portfolio that demonstrates love and care for their craft
- Strong product sensibility
- Experience developing wireframes and prototypes
- Expert level skills in Figma or Sketch or a willingness to learn
- Proven experience building excellent consumer-facing mobile and web products
Positive team member that believes in our mission!
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Weâre looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If youâre ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our missionâweâd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhoodâs Benefits.