As a Smart Contract Engineer specializing in Blockchain technology, you will be responsible for software development, deployment, and post-deployment maintenance for our blockchain-based products, along with maintaining Multisig Contracts. You will collaborate on functional requirements, product architecture, and design. As an innovative problem solver, you will work in a team and tackle complex challenges associated with blockchains and other Web3 technologies.
We are a web3 native strategic powerhouse with expertise in quant research, product development and growth marketing. A team of blockchain engineers and tech-startup growth professionals for the decentralized economy. Our services include research, strategy, product development, marketing, management, sustainability.
- Strong experience with Solidity, EVM, and smart contract development tools
- Experience with Web3 libraries and applications interacting with smart contracts on Ethereum based chains
- Proficiency in the English language
- 2+ years of full-time experience in Engineering at a software or financial services technology organization
- 1+ years of full-time experience working in solidity or other compiled language
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tech and write secure and high-quality code
- Passion for blockchain technology, crypto economic protocol design, game theory, or decentralized finance
- Drive high-level decisions about the smart contract architecture
- Write well-documented, performant, clean, and re-usable Solidity code
- Collaborate with designers, front enders, and other developers
- Work at a rapid pace with a large amount of ownership and autonomy
- Sharpen your skillsets from other senior high-performing individuals
- Remote working with an international team in a dynamic environment and flexible work hours
- Competitive pay based on competitive market rates
0xPragma focuses on Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Creative Strategy, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Berlin and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.0xpragma.xyz
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM