- Experienced Smart Contract Developer role within a high-growth Web3 scale-up
- Above Market Salary + Options after 12 months
- Reporting directly to tech lead and CEO
- Completely remote working
At NFT.Kred, we are on a mission to change the way influencers, creators and brands connect with their customers/fans through NFTs.
We have the leading no-code whitelabel solution for NFT hubs and marketplaces (NFT.Kred). We are blockchain agnostic, and have integrated with Polygon, Ethereum, Solana and Flow (with more to come!).
As a Smart Contract Developer at NFT.Kred has the opportunity to work with top-tier brands and celebrities on a new technology - NFTs.
A few examples of what we do:
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Writing smart contracts
- Maintenance and management of several key APIs that power our NFT Marketplace technology
- Adding in new APIs to support features (specifically new payment methods and processors)
- Blockchain integrations and operations (we plan to integrate our platform with the lowest cost and fastest blockchains)
- Speed and reliability of our APIs
What we are looking for:
- A developer with 5+ years experience in server-side / Python programming
- A strong interest in blockchain (formal experience is preferable)
- A developer with excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English), with the ability to present in meetings
- A developer who is resilient, working in a high-growth startup can be challenging, we are looking for candidates who are open to feedback and willing to work through setbacks
How to Apply?
Please apply directly on LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM