About Quant Platform:
Quant Platform provides cutting-edge technology that covers all aspects of crypto trading. We build low-latency connectivity to global crypto venues, systematic trading strategies, pricing and trading algos, high-frequency data capture and analysis, and state-of-art micro frontend for trading management.
If you are a strong technologist who is excited about the potentials of crypto trading, interested in fully-automated working and working with a talented global team we should talk.
About The Role:
We are looking for Software Engineer to join our Architecture team, who will be exposed to every single aspect of a high frequency low latency trading system and its evolvement. It’s a unique opportunity for one to contribute his expertise and grow with the industry. You will collaborate closely with product manager, engineer, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features.
- Develop the next generation of platform, including:
- Market data acquisition and processing
- Event based microservices
- Microservice discovery platform
- Trading Strategy microservice framework to be used by all quant dev teams.
- Data analytics tools
- Develop the next generation of our strategic systematic trading platform. The platform will be responsible for covering global crypto trading venues including CEX, DEX and single dealer platforms.
- Develop pricing/trading/hedging strategies that serve as the backbone of off-orderbook trading products.
- Develop trading config data management system that provides unified data model and process for both trading and risk management services.
- Measure and monitor internal market data and order latency systematically.
- Level 2 support for applications and monitor overall service performance.
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent with high performance Java and async programming patterns.
- Familiar with distributed systems and micro service architecture.
- Experience in practicing automated testing and continuous integration.
- Willing to learn all aspects of trading products in financial and crypto markets, including spot, future, swap, options, structured products and Defi trading.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $46k - $90k *
Location: VIC Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Java Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Java Developer is $150k per year, with a minimum base salary of $85k and a maximum of $300k.
Check more information about Web3 Java Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Melbourne, Australia|| ||Apply|
|Melbourne, Australia|| |