If Bitcoin formed the internet of money, NFTs form the internet of value. Everything of value in the physical world will be represented in the digital world in the form of a token - all physical value can be tokenized. The growing NFT industry, which sales in 2021 exceeded $2.5B, needs infrastructure to support its growth and we intend to build services and important infrastructure for this fast-growing ecosystem.
We believe that NFTs will become the standard for digital assets such as art, music, in-game items, items in online games, as well as items in the eventual metaverse. And, over time, we believe this will only grow, and NFTs will play a central role in how fans support their favorite creators and communities.
Our team is rapidly growing and aims to build the largest creator economy on the internet, powered by independent creators, digital goods, and NFTs. We are looking for strong engineers and leaders to help us seed the team, set its strategy, and build for the future. If you ask us, the NFT movement has only just begun, so come and join our team to get started.
- A dynamic environment, with a large amount of autonomy
- A place where your ideas are listened to and acted upon as a collective
- Build using the latest technologies
- Use and publish open source software
- Fully remote (ideally with a good overlap to the US timezone) with the option to live and work from San Juan, Puerto Rico (our headquarters).
You will be responsible for the following:
- Work with UI/UX designers on implementing great user interfaces
- Design and write reusable UI components
- Build applications based on web stack to request transactions to the blockchain and handle responses
- Define long-term technical direction and vision for maintaining and scaling our web product
- Build and maintain technical infrastructure for an ambitious product roadmap
- Help reinforce security, availability, and scalability in our software infrastructure
- Build dashboards for different NFT products
- Typescript, React, GraphQL, TailwindCSS, Next.JS
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities:
- Familiarity with functional programming and unit testing
- Ability to write simple and readable code
- Great communication skills
- Experience contributing to the open source community
- Enjoy pursuing personal projects
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM