Location:Aachen, Germany (Hybrid model)
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Support Analyst position will join our fast-growing Customer Enablement team to provide operational and support excellence to Keyfactor customers.Our aim is to excel in support and service, reflecting our company and products. We commit ourselves to provide our customers with the best service, to improve our products and fix errors so they can depend on our products and our company.
- Your daily tasks are to communicate with customers, identify the technical challenges they are experiencing and provide a solution (by yourself or with help from your colleagues).
- You are a good communicator, customer centric, humble and respectful.
- You own your support issues from first contact to resolution and are responsible for our customersâ experience on all of our support contact platforms.
- You will have a team of second and third-line experts to help you, but you will always front the customer.
- On a day-to-day basis, the PKI Support Engineer will assist with short term and long-term data center projects as well as onboarding new customers, supporting data center operations for existing customers as well as any departing customers in our data center.
Applicants must be living in Germany and must hold a valid Right to Work in Germany respectively.
- Ownership of your support issues
- Contact with second or third line support as needed
- Check all available resources to find a solution (Knowledgebase, previous tickets)
- Examine logs
- Troubleshoot configuration and third party products as needed
- Test configuration to reproduce issues
- Create bug reports when needed
- Communicate with our development teams
- Create Knowledge base articles and improve existing ones
- Contribute to a good and healthy atmosphere
- Perform secure offline Root CA operations and maintenance tasks with other team members â Root signings, CRL publishing, and CSR signings from the offline Root CAs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Driven and action-oriented
- Ability to work independently, proactively and responsibly
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Easily cooperates with others
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively with developers
- Detail oriented with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Structured and service-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Curious about IT security and cryptography
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent is meriting but not essential
- It will also be advantageous if you have understanding and general knowledge of PKI, open-source software, databases, application servers, networking, HSMs
- Since we work mainly in a Linux environment it is advantage if you are comfortable with it, and if not that you are willing to learn
- The learning curve for this position is very steep and demanding, we want you who can live up to the challenge and enjoy yourself while doing it
- As a member of an international team our concern language is English, and you have to be fluent both written and spoken.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
CULTURE, CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Monthly Cross Functional meetings
- Monthly Leadership Development meetings
- Monthly All Hands meetings â followed by group gatherings
- Second Fridayâs (the office is closed on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trustis paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customersare core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovationnever stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- We deliver withagility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United byrespect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
- Teamsmake âitâ happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable â they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
Keyfactor Privacy Notice
Keyfactor Privacy Notice