Talent Acquisition Team Leader - Technology - Argentina
Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Founded in 2011, we provide the world’s largest and most trusted production blockchain platform, powering more than 75 million wallets. Together with our platform of liquidity and execution services, we share the passion to build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We’re looking for a talented, driven and ambitious recruiter team leader to join our growing team to support Blockchain.com’s continued expansion in LatAm. The perfect candidate will have a background in technical hiring - across Engineering, Infrastructure and Data Science - but will also be willing and able to jump into running roles across other areas too; such as Product, Design, Finance, Legal and Operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensure a world-class candidate experience.
- Drive the recruitment process including interviewing, evaluating skill level, taking and giving feedback, managing the offer process and onboarding.
- Establish yourself as a trusted partner and point of contact for hiring managers across the organization.
- Implement innovative sourcing and selection tools where necessary, allowing you to identify and engage the best talent using the right tool for the job.
- Create captivating job descriptions to help articulate and market each unique career opportunity.
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations, universities, meetups and other appropriate events.
- Equip recruiters with the most effective tools to approach the hiring process, tracking recruiting metrics to identify the best strategies and areas of improvement.
- Forecast future talent needs and ensure recruiting teams are able to meet the headcount goals.
- Build out reports and dashboards to measure recruiting performance. Develop weekly, quarterly, and annual reporting on our key performance metrics.
- Assist with other recruiting projects such as employer branding and university recruiting.
- Serve as the SME and vendor manager for all of our recruiting systems and tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, referral program) and consistently assess whether we are fully optimizing each tool to meet our hiring goals.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Careers linked to HR: Human Resources, Psychology, similar
- Additional training: agile methodologies, different recruitment software, interview strategies.
- Language: advanced English (must)
- +7 years of experience in recruitment and at least 1 year with profiles from the digital world.
- Knowledge in IT profiles.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Work for Blockchain.com - a profitable, well funded, global crypto company and a leader in the crypto ecosystem
- Work with some of the best, most experienced engineers working in crypto today
- Develop software used by millions of people all over the world
- Learn new skills, progress in your career
- Competitive full-time salary, paid in USD, and equity
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office location in Palermo and remote working options.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzUuMTczLjc0M