XTX is expanding its trading operations team to accommodate a 24/7 model to support crypto trading, which operates around the clock. We are seeking a candidate to join the team to work on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday each week. We envisage that you will work from the office on Friday and Monday, with Saturday and Sunday working from home.
- Trade Support: to be shared between Singapore and London during the weekend and the rest of the team for Friday and Monday.
- Managing cash (margin) across multiple crypto exchanges and brokers
- Live risk monitoring and escalation.
- Production of various reports (including P&L, risk, cash)
- Ad-hoc trade executions.
- Ad-hoc data analysis.
- Support business development in onboarding of new exchanges or counterparties
- Build and maintain automated processes.
- Work with the technology team to develop new tools and applications.
- Opportunities to gain exposure to various assets classes across the entire trade life cycle.
- Relevant experience in a top-tier crypto firm that is trading $billions of notional value each day is strongly preferred.
- Keen interest in the cryptocurrency markets
- Some programming experience (Python, Go) related to automation.
- A minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science or related subjects.
- Keen to learn new technical skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Disciplined self-starter with a high degree of motivation and rigour. Able to work autonomously and independently during weekend shifts.
- Experience with other asset classes advantageous.
- A demonstrated aptitude and interest in process improvement.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjIyNC4xMDIM