- You will contribute to building the organization’s banking and financial intermediaries infrastructure, support new banking relationships, account opening administration, and maintain relevant documentation.
- You will execute fiat and crypto transfers and participate actively in complex Treasury operations such as managing the fiat liquidity needs and assisting in upkeeping the Chainlink network.
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable team in order to manage payment requests. You will oversee banking transactions and ensure compliance with our internal approval matrix and ultimately, smooth payment cycles
- Actively participating in recommendations for our daily crypto & global fiat cash management and forecasting
- You will play a key role in Treasury innovation projects, leverage knowledge on existing technology tools and monitor custodial, operational, liquidity & regulatory risks based on our Treasury policies.
- You will assist in monitoring banking charges, support and resolve Treasury related queries for internal and external stakeholders and participate in ad hoc treasury projects as directed or modified.
- You will handle day to day work related to payment runs and respond to KYC requests for new and existing counterparts
- You will need to help on the Daily Funding process and process high value transactions both on the fiat and the crypto side of things.
- ~2 years of proven treasury operations or similar experience with emphasis on operational excellence
- Experience with transactions on the Ethereum network and DeFi, Web3, cross-chain bridging & EVM compatible chains.
- Experienced in corporate bank account opening administration and responding to banks’ / financial intermediaries’ AML/KYC compliance inquiries
- Knowledge of traditional Treasury concepts and experienced in cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Experience in using online banking portals and treasury management systems or ERP
- Experience in cross chain bridging, Gnosis multisig, DeFi investing
- Tech oriented and intellectually curious about security, new wallets, new chains
- Strong work ethic, ownership mentality with project management, judgment and analytical skills
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $45k - $60k *
Location: London / Remote
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|Manila, Philippines|| |