As a Product Designer, You will be part of a team working towards delivering innovative products and industry leading user experiences on a global scale. You will primarily be responsible for producing designs based on insights, having the mastery and creativity to turn these insights into beautifully crafted designed products, as well as building prototypes that can inspire the organisation by showing what is possible before it is taken to development. Working closely with engineers, product managers and stakeholders, You will play a key role in the success of our products by envisioning a user experience and product aesthetic that are best in class.
What we would like to see
In this role you will be:
- Producing high fidelity designs based on research, insights and best practices.
- Producing prototypes to convey the expected flows and behaviours of the envisioned solution.
- Rapidly producing and iterating wireframes and low fidelity designs / prototypes to aid the discovery process.
- Contributing to the product prioritisation and planning process, championing the need for the highest standards in the user experience and user interface design.
- Gathering requirements and ideas during the design process and for improving the product experience (ex. through research and feedback loops).
- Working closely with members of the development team to understand any constraints and to support the implementation of the envisioned solution.
- Mapping, analysing and researching the prevalent user journeys for iterating improvements to the information architecture, navigation models, and user interfaces.
- Developing a deep understanding of customer behaviours and preferences in order to guide the team in delivering the best customer experience in the industry.
- Continuously reviewing the live product to identify areas for improvement and any deviations from the expected experience.
You are good at
- Highly experienced in product design (5+ years) for digital products serving desktop and mobile devices, covering both responsive and adaptive design.
- A portfolio that showcases your design work, thought process, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with industry standard software such as Figma (preferred), Sketch and/or Adobe XD to produce, test, explore and share design solutions.
- Validated expertise in usability, analytics, user testing, information architecture, user journey mapping / optimisation, content strategy, and prototyping.
- Experience working with a design system or pattern design library.
- Strong understanding of how to use metrics, data and research in product design.
- Comfortable working with agile and remote development teams.
Would be great to also possess:
- Prior experience in the gaming industry.
- A passion for and understanding of Web3 technologies and products.
- A background in graphic design.
- Experience working on large scale, complex projects.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business of 75% millennial, 10% GeX, 60+ nationalities, equal opportunity employer where 40% of our workforce are women and growing. More than 2000 strong professionals spread across 13 offices with up to 1000 of them based in our Malta HQ alone, which is where you will be based for this role. Furthermore, we offer 10 days per year of remote work from any EU location.
We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator, and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $100k *
Location: 58 Ta' Xbiex, Ta' Xbiex, Malta
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $119k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Amsterdam, Netherlands|| ||Apply|
|Seattle, WA, United States|| ||Apply|
|United States|| ||Apply|
|Reno, NV, United States|| |
|Toronto, Canada|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| ||Apply|