Backend Developer (Server-side + DevOps)
Things you'll be doing:
- Help the team in improving the back-end architecture.
- Creating and maintaining APIs, apps, and tools.
- Improve and sustain the quality of the delivered code.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Research and implement solutions that are secure, scalable, resilient, and easy to maintain by reusing existing solutions.
- Document and test your code.
- Participate in the development of NFTs projects in the roadmap.
You are a good fit for this position if you:
- You are a good fit for this position if you:
- Have 1.5+ years of professional experience developing scalable backend code and API services for real-life projects and applications.
- Knowing Golang (or very similar languages, not object-oriented) is a must.
- Have worked or understand what serverless technologies are and how they function.
- Knowledge of cloud services such as GCP and AWS.
- Proficient understanding of Git and Github or similar (Gitlab, etc).
- Have experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Have an interest in DevOps.
- You are able to maintain a technical conversation and write documentation in English.
Some things that we value (although not required):
- Unit Testing experience.
- Docker, containers, Kubernetes, etc.
- Firebase/Mongo DB experience.
- Blockchain and NFT knowledge/experience.
What about the perks, you ask?
- You will be part of the nicest team and feel very welcome right away!
- Have a competitive salary.
- Be in a multicultural environment.
- Have private health insurance.
- Be in a flexible working environment.
- Our office is dog Friendly!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $9k - $75k *
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 DevOp Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 DevOp is $122k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $265k.
Check more information about Web3 DevOp Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Barcelona, Spain|| |