We are looking for a Blockchain Engineer to design, develop, and maintain blockchain protocols and applications. Your expertise in blockchain technology and familiarity with Solidity and Golang will enable you to contribute effectively at both the protocol and application layers. You will deliver secure and performant code, working closely with remote cross-functional teams, including product managers, software engineers, and designers, based in multiple timezones.
- Optimize and enhance the existing Satoshi Plus consensus mechanism with a keen eye for performance, security, and scalability.
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to design, develop, and deploy blockchain protocols and applications.
- Conduct thorough testing, debugging, and code reviews to ensure high code quality across multiple open source codebases.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in blockchain technology, frameworks, and tools, and evaluate their potential impact on our projects.
- Provide technical guidance and support to cross-functional teams, including developers and designers, on blockchain-related matters.
- Proven professional experience (3+ years) as a Blockchain Engineer, working on the design and development of blockchain protocols and applications.
- Experience working at the protocol layer of blockchains such as Ethereum, Cosmos, Polkadot, or others, and knowledge of their associated tooling and ecosystem.
- Proficiency in both Golang and Solidity with the ability to navigate and work effectively in complex blockchain codebases.
- Experience with the design, implementation, and launch of decentralized finance protocols and applications in accordance with industry best practices.
- A keen eye for the relevant economic considerations and a deep understanding of how they impact traditional engineering tradeoffs.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Ability to work remotely in a fast-paced, agile environment with engineering teams located across multiple time zones.
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|