It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you'll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
The Brand Partnerships team is responsible for development and execution of strategic partnerships across talent, brands, properties and media. The team works primarily on partnerships across three categories: episodic advertising, recurring partners and experiential. We’re looking for a proactive, strategic, and driven person to join Cash App’s Marketing and Brand team as our Measurement Analyst. This is an opportunity to have a direct impact on the team that defines Cash App’s brand through inventive marketing programs and initiatives. This individual would work alongside Cash App’s Head of Brand Partnerships to develop a new measurement strategy specifically for the brand team.
As the Measurement Analyst embedded within the brand partnerships team, you will analyze brand campaign results across social listening tools and brand lift surveys, develop and socialize learnings and recommendations, and drive experimentation to identify new brand metrics for the business. You will be the liaison between the channel teams, performance and the analytics team to ensure we have proper measurement in place for all brand marketing spend. You will work closely with numerous stakeholder teams, including Comms, Social, Product Marketing, and more.
- Be creative and think outside the box on new ways we can measure our brand initiatives
- Own measurement and forecasting for a set of initiatives
- Drive planning processes and keep a pulse on the latest measurement methodologies to measure efficacy of spend across all brand marketing channels
- Work closely with brand partnerships team to define campaign objectives and develop cross-channel measurement plans and KPIs to ensure results are measurable and actionable
- Develop insights to evaluate campaign effectiveness and inform optimization and future go-to-market strategies and decisions
- Work with our analytics, ad operations, and data engineering teams to ensure measurement capabilities are in place prior to campaign execution
- Deliver regular business critical reports on marketing performance, ensuring consistency, accuracy and timeliness with actionable insights on learnings
- 5+ years of experience in evaluating marketing campaign effectiveness and performance analytics
- Experience working for an agency or marketing department with a strong understanding of marketing strategy around non-traditional branding and awareness initiatives
- Experience measuring offline marketing channels such as OOH, TV, radio, podcasts and events
- Expertise in marketing concepts and appropriate measurement capabilities across online and offline channels
- Experience working with marketing measurement tools, including multi-touch attribution, media mix modeling, incrementality testing, matched market testing, A/B testing and hypothesis testing
- Experience and knowledge working on brand lift studies as well as other types of measurement studies tied to media and marketing campaigns such as search lift, conversion lift, etc.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and optimization platforms like DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Facebook
- Proficiency with Excel, SQL and data visualization tools like Looker or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical matters to less technical co-workers
- Demonstrate ability to influence decision makers and work with cross-functional partners
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, matrixed organization, with multiple stakeholders across time zones
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM