Corporate Counsel - M&A
- Drive the development and implementation of group legal strategy and contribute to the development of the organization’s general business strategy.
- Provide proactive, in-depth, business focused advice and execution.
- Manage and assist with legal response to corporate and wider matters encountered by the company and internal stakeholders and provide sound and robust legal advice and support; and leading external communication on legal matters including negotiation with external parties.
- Assist in transactional activities including M&A, majority and minority investments and joint ventures as well as restructurings globally.
- Lead, advise and support a wide variety of transactional, reorganisation and governance initiatives.
- Be responsible for drafting and reviewing legal documents and providing holistic risk assessment and suggestions to enhance business value while mitigating downside risk across multiple areas of the company.
- Partner with cross-functional and regional teams and provide support on legal matters of varying complexity, sensitivity, and tangibility.
- Provide training and counsel non-legal colleagues to enable promote greater awareness and risk management across the company.
- Anticipate and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current laws.
- Identify legal framework developments, align and promote consistency of approach in legal matters between the internal stakeholders.
- Take prudent risks within the context of the overall business, and advise and implement solutions to address issues identified.
- Qualified lawyer in an English, Commonwealth, US or European jurisdiction.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of post qualification experience working in-house at a well-established corporate or investment fund or a reputable law firm.
- Strong team player and good business sense.
- Ideally trained in a reputable law firm within the corporate practice with a transactional focus, ie M&A/PE/VC.
- Restructuring experience is also helpful.
- Possesses strong legal technical expertise as well as exceptional business acumen and people skills.
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects whilst still working as part of a team.
- Ability to come up with and execute creative solutions to meet current and evolving business needs.
- Excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organisational skills.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Legal Expert Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Legal Expert is $165k per year, with a minimum base salary of $122k and a maximum of $367k.
Check more information about Web3 Legal Expert Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|| |