- Design, automate and operate CICD & testing environments and infrastructure.
- Monitor and improve processes, systems and tools used in delivery process (from git repository to deployment).
- Develop and maintain automation CI/CD solutions for the company's products and services.
- Proactively collaborate with other teams and collect feedback to improve existing solutions.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products to improve the company's automation capabilities.
- Strong experience with AWS.
- Strong knowledge of containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Bash, Python, or PowerShell.
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure-as-code (IaC) principles using tools like Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Strong understanding of version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like Prometheus, ELK stack, Grafana or Splunk.
- Proficiency in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools like GitLab CI, Github Actions.
- Knowledge of networking concepts and protocols.
- Knowledge of databases, caching systems and message bus technologies.
- Understanding of security best practices and experience in implementing security measures in DevOps workflows.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) tools other than Terraform or CloudFormation, such as Pulumi or AWS CDK.
- Familiarity with serverless computing and technologies like AWS Lambda or Azure Functions.
- Proficiency in additional programming languages like Java, Ruby, or Go, depending on the technology stack used.
- Understanding of microservices architecture and experience in deploying and managing microservices.
- Proficiency in building and managing highly available and scalable architectures.
- Experience with GitOps tooling such as Flux, ArgoCD.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and possibility for international transfer.
- Assistance with home office setup as well as offsite team building allowance.
- Culturally diverse work environment (we speak 33 languages!).
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package within the industry.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $156k *
Location: Madrid, Spain
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 DevOp Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 DevOp is $122k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Web3 DevOp Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Madrid, Spain|| |