The Manager of FP&A and Treasury will act as the right-hand person for the VP of FP&A and Treasurer. This role will establish processes, track metrics, build forecasts, partner with business leadership, and work with our external banking partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Work directly with VP of FP&A and Treasurer and rest of Finance organization to establish financial forecasts, budgets and analysis that help drive data-based, strategic decisions at the senior management level
- Partner with the Accounting team to interpret financial results and reporting
- Provide analysis and prepare materials for investor updates, board meetings and internal management meetings
- Act as one of the lead finance representatives during the implementation of NetSuite Planning & Budgeting
- Support the coordination and preparation of the company’s monthly financial updates and annual planning processes
- Support the coordination and preparation of the company’s capital planning and forecasting processes
- Support the company’s cash forecasting process to ensure ample liquidity and to assist where needed with capital market activities
- Assist the VP of FP&A and Treasurer with daily treasury management and capital market activities
- Enhance efficiency, detail and accuracy of daily cash forecasting
- Support the coordination of periodic ATM (“At the Market”) equity issuance activity
- Partner with Controller team to manage banking access compliance and controls
- Partner with ‘VP Digital Asset Management’ and ‘VP Energy Development’ on hedging transactions that are approved by the management team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Management; Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in Finance Manager role
- Strong background in corporate finance, forecasting, pricing, hedging, banking.
- Proven experience in developing the end-to-end financial modeling
- Ability to independently visualize and format financial and statistical data into meaningful insights to support decision making
- Analytical mindset / a critical thinker
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships across departments.
- Company paid Health Insurance (base plan)
- Company paid Dental Insurance (base plan)
- Company paid Vision Insurance (base plan)
- Company Paid Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Aflac Voluntary Products
- Legal Plans
- Pet Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Paid time off
Marathon Digital Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $83k - $90k *
Location: OR Remote, Oregon, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Legal Expert Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Legal Expert is $165k per year, with a minimum base salary of $122k and a maximum of $367k.
Check more information about Web3 Legal Expert Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|