Brahma aims to simplify the interaction users have with DeFi in a self-custodial manner. Brahma also uses off-chain services to make DeFi automation smart, for example for informing risk management processes as well as for order execution and maximizing every DeFi interaction.
We are looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join our team to work on an engaging new product focused on automation in DeFi.
- Architecting & building functional and engaging product experiences
- Development and curation of frontend interfaces (webapps primarily)
- Integration of smart contracts with React interface written in typescript
- Collaboration with product and engineering team on the product roadmap
- Work with designers, product owners and more to bring products to life
- Deep experience in Typescript, Next.js and React
- Experience in engineering, building and testing high stakes web applications
- Experience in frontend bundling (Webpack) and prototyping
- Proficient in GIT and knowledge of pull request based workflows
- Strong communication skills and responsiveness
- Keen interest in Crypto and DeFi
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Great attention to details
- Knowledge of web3 and Ethereum development tools and libraries, such as web3.js and ethers.js.
- Familiarity with Figma
- Having build Personal/work projects from the grounds up and having tested them live with users
- Experience with cloud architecture (AWS)
The number of years of experience does not matter as long as you have built complex projects from scratch, a burning desire to learn more, constantly improve yourself and solving tricky problems on a daily basis. We're a small team so you can assure yourself that whatever you contribute - in terms of engineering, or otherwise - is always heard and discussed.
- Competitive salary and token performance-based bonuses
- A fully remote, collaborative and decentralized environment, where your initiatives and ideas count and are rewarded
- Learning from a flat and cross-functional team, you can learn anything around the web3 space as well as hardcore development and quant ecosystem with us
- Transparent governance and progressing together to a DAO-like structure
- A unique open research environment, where everybody contributes and sees the full spectrum of our work, from inception to production and trading
This role is remote, please share your Github profile and details of previous projects worked on (both commercial and personal).
Brahma.fi focuses on Cryptocurrency, Fin Tech, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Europe and Asia. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://brahma.fi or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzYuMTQ2LjI4M