Okay is a leading Web3 company with a mission to spread hope through art & code. Its flagship digital collectibles brand, Okay Bears, made headlines in 2022 when it launched with over USD18m sales volume in its first day, breaking NFT records.
Since then, the company has built a thriving global community that has a reputation for positive internet culture with a unifying message, "We're All Gonna Be Okay".
- We’re looking for a skilled Frontend Engineer who specializes in React, Next.js, and TailwindCSS, and has hands-on experience with Ethereum blockchain integration.
- The ideal candidate will understand the nuances of the NFT space and will be passionate about crafting user experiences that stand out in the rapidly-evolving world of crypto and NFTs.
- Develop, test, and deploy web-based applications using React, Next.js, and TailwindCSS.
- Integrate smart contracts and interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Collaborate with our engineering, design and product teams to deliver seamless and visually appealing user experiences.
- Keep up with the latest trends and best practices in the Ethereum and NFT ecosystem.
- Assist in troubleshooting, software architecture decisions, and technical debt management.
- Proven experience with React, Next.js, and Tailwind CSS.
- Hands-on experience working with Ethereum-based DApps, web3.js, ethers.js, or similar libraries.
- Familiarity with NFT standards (e.g., ERC-721, ERC-1155).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a focus on performance and scalability.
- Strong understanding of responsive design and web development best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A portfolio or GitHub repository showcasing your relevant projects.
- Prior experience with other blockchain platforms.
- Familiarity with IPFS or other decentralized storage solutions.
- Experience with Solidity or smart contract development.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
Web3 Front End Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Front End Developer is $128k per year, with a minimum base salary of $51k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Front End Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|