Tailwind CSS Jobs
84 jobs found
Tokemak (tokemak.xyz) is a novel Web3 protocol designed to generate deep, sustainable liquidity for DeFi and future tokenized applications that will arise throughout the growth and evolution of Web3.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior-level Full-Stack Engineer proficient in front-end development, specifically React.js/Next.js, and back-end smart contract integration.
As a Senior Full-Stack Blockchain Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to assist with the development and support of our user interface. In addition, you will play an integral role in implementing and maintaining our backend services and APIs, while ensuring high levels of security and data protection.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A team player
- Adaptable/flexible: enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented: enjoys taking on challenges
- Independent, organized, and accountable
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Tailwind CSS.
- Strong frontend development experience (3+ years).
- Strong communication skills, team-oriented.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Experience with a similar DeFi project
- Experience in managing data and context using libraries such as Redux and Recoil, with a strong preference for proficiency in Recoil
Nice to have:
- Experience with open-source projects
- Experience with IPFS
- Experience with L2s and other L1 integrations
- Experience with Liquid Staking Derivatives
- Already a user of Tokemak
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM