Sismo is an attestation protocol that enables users to selectively reveal data derived from their web2 or web3 accounts.
Users aggregate their identity and use it to generate ZK proofs that applications can verify through our on-chain and off-chain verifiers. The resulting privacy-preserving attestations—stored in on-chain smart contracts or off-chain databases—are utilized by applications for access control and reputation curation.
Standing at the crossroads between digital identity, web3 social, and zero-knowledge technology, we were recently featured in a list of Vitalik Buterin’s most exciting projects.
Our Factory — the portal for integrating Sismo — currently enables developers to create ZK Badges, a tokenized form (SBTs) of attestations issued by the Sismo protocol.
Our tightknit team of crypto natives has been working on Ethereum since 2015 (ex Aave, EthCC, Kleros, ConsensSys). To realize our vision, we raised $10,000,000 from some of the biggest names in crypto (angels such as Lens, Optimism, Starkware, the Ethereum Foundation, Curve, Aave, Snapshot, Guild, and top VCs like Framework, Delphi, IDEO or Seedclub Ventures).
Team members are exposed to the best training, conferences, and hackathons the space has to offer.
You can expect to join a mission-driven crypto-native team passionate about privacy, decentralization, and the technology that will power the future of the web.
Learn more: docs.sismo.io
As Sismo’s Frontend Engineer, you will be in charge of maintaining and improving the web and mobile frontends of Sismo. It includes many applications such as zkDrop, zkSub, the Sismo Vault App, Sismo factory, our ZK Badge minting app an
- 3+ years of experience building scalable frontends
- 1+ year of experience building web3 frontends using React
- Strong communication skills
- Conviction for crypto and privacy
Nice to have
- Experience with React Native
- Fluent in English (French is a bonus)
Tech stack Sismo
- Back: Typescript, Node.js
- DB: PostgreSQL and DynamoDB
- APIs: REST, GraphQL, theGraph
- Infra: AWS infrastructure, Docker, Github Action
- Smart contracts & ZK: Solidity, Foundry, Hardhat, Ethers.js, Circom
- Front: React/ Next/ React Native
- Strong incentives (market salary + tokens package)
- Ability to take large ownership
- Participation in some of crypto’s biggest events and conferences
- Become entrenched in the ZK, web3 social and identity communities
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $84k *
Location: Île-de-France Paris France
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Front End Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Front End Developer is $125k per year, with a minimum base salary of $51k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Front End Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|