About prePO 🔮
prePO is a decentralized trading platform allowing anyone to go long or short on any pre-IPO stock or pre-IDO token.
Our mission is to democratize pre-public investing - transforming a world of financial exclusion into a world of permissionless access. 🌎
The Dream Team 💫
At prePO, we are building a fully-remote, globally-distributed dream team. Like a professional sports team, we want every player on the field to be a superstar in their position and play extremely effectively with others.
We are also backed by world-class investors (>$4M in funding to date), including founders from Gnosis, 1inch, Illuvium, Zapper, and more!
Our Values 💝
At prePO, the following team values describe the people we want to work with (and the people you would want to work with too!):
- Passion: being engaged and enthusiastic about the work, the mission, and making an effective impact on the world.
- Autonomy: being proactive, resourceful, and making decisions in prePO’s best interest.
- Overcommunication: sharing feedback and all relevant information - directly, frequently, clearly and empathetically.
- High Performance: producing high-quality outcomes with speed and consistency, and continuously raising the bar for yourself and others.
- Focus: being laser-focused on high-priority, high-impact tasks that work us towards achieving prePO’s mission.
- Incrementalism: delivering value via incremental iterations.
- Simplicity: seeking out the simplest solutions.
- Innovation: embracing creativity, and leading the industry with forward-thinking ideas.
- Decentralization: valuing solutions which are trustless, permissionless and automated.
The Role 💻
prePO is seeking a senior-level hybrid Frontend Engineer & UI/UX Designer to lead the design and implementation of frontends for our DeFi trading platform.
In this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end process of design and frontend development, from research, planning, ideation and designing in Figma, to implementation, smart contract integration, testing and iteration, all in close collaboration with leadership and other engineers. You will also have the opportunity to build subgraphs, create Dune dashboards, interview candidates, improve upon our DevOps tooling, contribute to high-level frontend architecture decisions, and more!
Our core frontend tech stack is React, Next.js, TypeScript, MobX, mst-gql, ethers.js and TypeChain for writing application logic; Jest for testing; ESLint and Prettier for code >
The Ideal Candidate 🏅
The ideal candidate for this role will have expert proficiency in React & Figma, a proven track record of designing & developing web3 user interfaces, a deep practical understanding of the DeFi landscape, and will embody all our team values.
We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusiveness within our organization, and we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, even if you don’t match all the above criteria.
Note that we cannot offer visa sponsorships at this time.
Benefits & Perks 🎁
- Fully-remote work with flexible working hours
- Work on the bleeding edge of DeFi and crypto
- Learn from other senior high-performing team members
- Team game nights + off-sites + sponsored conference trips
- Budget for learning / professional development / subscriptions
- Join a force for good - prePO has made a pledge to dedicate at least 2% of time, product, and profit towards charity
We look forward to your application!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $87k *
Location: Central Singapore Remote Singapore
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $118k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|