a Bit About Us
New fully-funded game studio with the Dream Team of veteran Founders.
This internship is within the marketing department, supporting a very large company within the Cryptocurrency Industry. You will be responsible for staying up to date with current trends within the crypto community and planning content that aligns with these trends. You will be working hands-on alongside the rest of the content marketing team, directly reporting to the Senior Marketing Director.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who has a background in cryptocurrency and content planning, as well as excellent communication and writing skills.
This is a part-time (20 Hrs/Week), a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world.
- Stay up to date with trends and news within the crypto and NFT communities.
- Participate in content creation and planning, including writing and visual content design.
- Collaborate with marketing artists to create engaging visual content.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to introduce innovative and original ideas to aspects of social media branding.
- Make data-driven decisions regarding the game’s community and outreach.
- Understanding of crypto and crypto-enabled scarcity for virtual items.
- Strong multi-tasker, attention to detail, and ability to work with deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Familiarity with video games, similar to RPG and MMO online multiplayer games.
- Experience with sales, project management, or social media marketing.
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans who’ve created titles with gross aggregate revenue of over $10B USD.
- Flexible PTO with holidays + local national holidays, per region.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.
Email - [email protected]
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM