Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, bonus (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
At Trilitech, we are growing fast. We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer with strong digital design capabilities to join our Marketing team. You will collaborate closely with our Graphic Designer and play a pivotal role in diverse projects including content creation for Trilitech and Tezos social media channels, creating artwork for multifaceted social campaigns, and developing assets for Tezos blockchain applications.
This role is ideal for someone who is not only creative and motivated, but also well-versed in every phase of design - from concept inception to final output.
- Collaborate with internal Marketing team to ensure brand consistency across all creative output and actively refining it
- Produce a variety of static, video, and motion content for Trilitech's and Tezos' various social media channels
- Create captivating design assets such as social media banners, presentation decks, illustrations, and more
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, adapting designs to reflect changing demands
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders in all stages of a project; conceptual thinking and generation of ideas, concept development, presentation preparation, production, and everything in between
- Evolve effective ways of working to ensure high-quality output is delivered and deadlines are met
- Industry experience (agency-based and/or client side creative)
- Proficient creating and editing video content using Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills across Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Highly skilled in all aspects of digital design
- Self-motivated and adept at working independently but also as part of a team
- Experience managing deadlines and expectations across multiple projects simultaneously
Please note, proficiency in videography and photography is an advantage.
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are Red Bull Racing, McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nuc, Objkt.com, Interpop, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Double matching of pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary
- Top PMI for you and your family
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- Life assurance policy
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
- Workplace perks, such as free lunch, snacks and drinks, and an onsite gym
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in theway that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.
Desire to win: our highly competitive industry is driven by strong winner-take-all effects. We need to be the best.
Sense of urgency: our industry is fast paced, so we need to move quickly to stay ahead of the competition.
Ownership mindset: we take pride in what we do. We take the initiative — without waiting for others to act to bring about positive outcomes — and we’re accountable for the results.
Pragmatism: we prioritise and evaluate based on impact and concrete results.
Communication: we broadcast to our colleagues our progress and our struggles often and eagerly. Because someone might need to know, someone might be able to help, we avoid information silos.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
This job is closed
Compensation: $22k - $31k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $116k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Toronto, Canada|| ||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|