Title: Junior Sales Executive
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job Function: Sales Development
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Computer and Network Security
About the position
Keyfactor is expanding and looking to add an enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Junior Sales Executive to our team. Junior Sales Executives with Keyfactor work in a highly consultative role, developing the initial interest in Keyfactorâsâ¯PKI solution, Certificate Lifecycle Automation, IoT Crypto-Agility, Secure Code Signing for DevOps, and Secure Digital Signingâ¯products for specific target accounts. The right candidate will be a highly motivated hunter who shows an exceptional ability to establishing relationships with and generate interest from key decision makers including the âCâ level. Must have a proven ability to qualify and penetrate to enterprise commercial corporate Accounts.
The position is based in our Stockholm, Sweden office and has hybrid work model with expectation to work three days from the office in Solna. Applicants must hold valid right to work in Sweden.
- Establish and execute a strategy to generate interest from and schedule meetings with prospective clients for our Field Sales Directors within select Accounts
- Identify and engage with potential Keyfactor clients using phone, email, social media, and web chat channels
- Develop top of funnel pipeline for the assigned Territory while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the âCâ level
- Meet and exceed qualified appointment goals for assigned Territory and targeted Accounts
- Develop product, market and competitor knowledge
- Qualify Leads from inbound channels (such as virtual events, content downloads, web inquiries) and prospect highly targeted prospects and Accounts via Outbound tactics
Skills and Qualifications
- Track record of successfully developing IT sales opportunities within enterprise clients or can demonstrate relevant work experience
- Experience of Business Development and Sales including Sales Strategy and Strategic Planning
- Demonstrated successful time management and sales âsoft-skillsâ
- Ability to work autonomously and with team
- Proficiency with SalesForce, LinkedIn, and SalesLoft preferred
- Candidates currently in an inside or outside technology sales role, employed with an Independent Software Vendor, Value Added Reseller or Systems Integrator OR Candidate desires to transition career to Sales
- Fluent in both Swedish and English languages, both written and verbal
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. As part of a rapidly growing organization, you will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas while also having leaders who lead with authenticity and transparency. Our talent and our culture are a key differentiator for us, and we take great pride and care in hiring and retaining some of the best in the industry.
Some of the programs that make our culture special include:
- Second Fridays (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- Comprehensive benefit coverage, paid for by the company for you and your dependents (US).
- Generous parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents.
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributors & Culture Committees.
- DIVERSE Commitment, a call to action for a more inclusive and diverse future in business, society, and technology.
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program to support DEIB efforts.
- Wellbeing resources, wellness allowance, mindfulness app free membership, Wellness Wednesdays.
- Global Volunteer Day, company non-profit matching, and 3 volunteer days off
- Unlimited time off (US) and competitive time off globally.
- Monthly Talent development and Cross Functional meetings to support professional development.
- Regular All Hands meetings â followed by group gatherings.
Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
Trust is paramount.â¯
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.â¯
Customers are core.â¯
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.â¯
Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.â¯
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.â¯
We deliver with agility.â¯â¯
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.â¯
United by respect.â¯â¯
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.â¯
Teams make âitâ happen.â¯
Vision and goals are not individually achievable â they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.â¯
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactorâs People team via [email protected]/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.
Keyfactor Privacy Notice