You’ll get to
- Design and implement the Co:Create token tokenomics.
- Create the vision, strategy and roadmap for Co:Create’s token economy.
- Create tokenomic templates & strategies for Co:Create’s partners.
- Work with the business development team in partner negotiations and project evaluations, by providing tokenomics guidance.
- Create dashboards with those KPIs for Co:Create and each partner, to monitor token economy health & liquidity.
- Actively research and watch closely for emergent tokenomic models to keep at the forefront of tokenomics in web3.
Who we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience developing statistical models of complex systems.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in Web3, including smart contracts, NFTs, DAOs, tokens, blockchains, and cryptocurrency as a whole.
- Extensive experience with tokens, including creation, minting, yield farming, issuing, burning and staking.
- Working knowledge of common financial models including modern portfolio theory, generalized hyperbolic distributions and their subclasses, bonding curves, etc.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication and a track record influencing technical and non-technical staff.
- Familiarity with common statistical tools such as Mathematica, Wolfram Alpha, and/or Excel.
- Degree in economics, computer science, math, other quantitative discipline, or comparable experience.
- A motivated and driven self-starter.
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites quarterly at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- A NFT Starter Pack, including money to grow your NFT collection
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
Salary and Compensation
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives.
- Annual Salary: $179,000-$194,000
- We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting it right.
- We build on our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
- We act!: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible.
- Community first: If our community isn’t winning, neither are we.
- We’re curious: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
- We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for the challenges we have to overcome.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuMTgwLjE5MwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $180k - $200k
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Medical Insurance, Unlimited Vacation
Receive similar jobs: