What we offer
- Competitive compensation including salary, tokens, and/or equity (according to your preferences). We're well-funded and believe that great talent deserves great compensation.
- Full benefits (medical, vision, and dental) and flexible vacation policy (PTO).
- Small remote-first team. You'll be an early team member helping shape our vision, culture, and Product practices.
- A+ colleagues. Our leadership team includes alumni from Goldman Sachs Digital Assets, Fortress, Bridgewater, and MakerDAO.
- Best-in-class investors. We are proud to be backed by leading funds and strategics (incl. Founders Fund, Pantera, GoldenTree, Coinbase, and CoinFund) and angels (incl. founders of AngelList, Anchorage, and Aave).
Your Key Responsibilities
- Product Specifications. Deliver clear and mature specifications that transform roadmap items into actionable directives for UX designers and developers. We pride ourselves on our easy-to-use products, valuing innovative, simple, and intuitive solutions over complex interfaces.
- Engineering Efficiency & Sprint Management. Lead the optimization and organization of engineering outputs for streamlined sprint management.
- Quality Assurance. Play a hands-on role in our product's QA process, ensuring we always deliver superior top-tier experiences to our customers.
- Roadmap Development. Collaborate actively in both quarterly and yearly roadmap planning, acting as a strategic partner in proposing an ambitious and achievable roadmap.
- User Research. Spearhead user research initiatives to derive invaluable insights for product enhancements.
- Product Analytics. Dive into data and transform it into actionable recommendations to augment the roadmap with data-driven initiatives.
What we are looking for
- Experience: 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably in crypto, fintech, or with a FAANG.
- Educational Background: bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Communication: stellar written and oral communication skills.
- Organization: methodical and well-structured approaches, allowing you to always be one step ahead.
- Technical Acumen: an engineering background with prior coding experience.
- Passion for Crypto: whether it's building, investing, yield farming, minting, voting, or other activities, your enthusiasm for the crypto space is evident.
- Vision: an eye for detail without losing sight of the broader picture.
- Mindset: a proactive, can-do attitude, ready to tackle challenges head-on.
- Timezone: within +/- 3 hours of PST, ideally situated in the Americas.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|