GooseFX is a leading Solana protocol encompassing all aspects of DeFi. We are looking to onboard a quantitative engineer/trader who has several years of market making experience to help develop algorithms for our concentrated liquidity market maker and single sided liquidity pools.
An ideal candidate will have experience with Rust as well as trading system design, backtesting, and market making strategies. We have raised $5M from leading firms such as Jump Trading. Read more about our CLMM here: https://docs.goosefx.io/
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in a technical or quantitative field.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Rust
- Programming fundamentals (in any of C++, C#, Java, OOP)
- Understand blockchain basics: transactions, wallets, smart contracts, double spend, transactions pool, mining - we will test
- Have a general understanding overview of current defi landscape: DEX, aggregators, main protocols
- Experience interacting with defi protocols - lending, staking, trading
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills - we will test
- Love problem solving, and love seeing your products work; you do whatever it takes to do what’s needed (trading, coding, analysing data, collaborating)
- Determined, ambitious yet humble, willing to work hard and learn on the way
- Like meritocracy and being judged by what you deliver
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset versus working 9-to-5 mentality; prepared to work non-standard working hours (since we are a high-growth startup operating in 24/7 crypto world)
- Like working in a remote environment with meetups around the globe
While applying, please send a short cover letter/paragraph of your background and expertise.
GooseFX focuses on Finance Technology, Fin Tech, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://goosefx.io or find them on Twitter.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzYuMTQ2LjI4M