Title: Sales Rep, LATAM
Location: Madrid or Barcelona
Experience: Mid - Senior Level
Job Function: Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Computer Network & Security
About the Position
Keyfactor is one of the worldâs leading companies for Machine Identity, Certificate Lifecycle Management and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Solutions. Weâre expanding rapidly and growing in terms of both revenue, number of customers and personnel. The company helps security teams manage cryptography as critical infrastructure by simplifying PKI, automating certificate lifecycle management, and enabling crypto-agility at scale. In 2019, Keyfactor decided to widen its investment and acquired Redtrust, a Spanish company pioneer in the management of people's identity through the custody and management of digital certificates. Redtrust has a strong reputation for providing top-notch products and services in Spain. The expansion to the Latin American market is a natural progression for the company, which aims to meet the growing demand for secure digital signing tools in the region.
Redtrust is expanding and looking to add an enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Sales Representative to our team. As part of our strategy for market expansion in LATAM, we want to expand our sales team with a special focus on the Brazilian market. Sales Representatives with Redtrust work in a highly consultative role, meeting with âCâ level executives and selling Redtrustâs products and services to potential clients. The right candidate will be highly proficient in establishing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers up to and including the âCâ level, and have a proven ability to close business in the mid-market to enterprise commercial corporate accounts.
Our solution called 'Redtrust' enables the safe, controlled and centralized use of digital certificates in an organization. With our solution 'Redtrust', organizations can protect critical digital certificates from both internal and external threats, and ensure compliance with legislative and policy mandates for security. Since its founding in 2009 our team has been working hard on developing innovative patented technologies to offer the best and most secure digital certificate solutions.
This position requires incumbent to cover part of LATAM hours so working hours will be 12:00pm â 8:00pm or 1:00pm â 9:00pm with one hour break for lunch.
The position is based in Madrid or Barcelona office, we have a hybrid work pattern and excellent flexible working practices. Applicants must hold valid Right to Work in Spain to apply for this position.
- Conduct meetings and close business in mid-market to enterprise commercial corporate accounts.
- Develop new accounts while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the âCâ level.
- Meet and exceed qualified quota goals for assigned territory and targeted accounts.
- Develop product, market and competitor knowledge.
- Manage opportunities effectively and maintain good visibility within Salesforce.
- Work closely with Channel Manager of LATAM and strategic alliances to gain market traction in the territory.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong demonstrable experience developing IT sales opportunities and closing business within Enterprise Accounts (SME & large enterprise), ideally within the Security space. Preference given to candidates with a strong understanding of Key Accounts within the territory and relationships with decision makers in the Enterprise Market.
- Extensive knowledge of how software is positioned and sold to line of business, IT and procurement executives within the Brazilian Market
- Experience in the B2B SaaS industry
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Digital and commercial skills.
- Ability to work independently and interact with several collaborators.
- Good negotiation skills
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota in past opportunities.
- Knowledge of CRM and customer lifecycle management: Sales funnels, nurturing, scoring etc in CRMs such as Hubspot, Salesloft or Salesforce.
- Must be fluent in Portuguese and Spanish, both spoken and written (bilingual). Good level of English is a plus.
- Availability to travel as needed.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Regular Cross Functional meetings
- Regular Leadership Development meetings
- Regular All Hands meetings â followed by group gatherings
- Second Fridayâs (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
Innovationnever stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
We deliver withagility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
Teamsmake âitâ happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable â they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactorâs People team via [email protected]/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.
Keyfactor Privacy Notice