Coinmarketcap is hiring a Web3 Senior Java Engineer
Compensation: $90k - $200k *
POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data. We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- 8+ years of experience with full lifecycle of project development for Java Applications from Web3/Web2/ Fintech industry
- Strong skills in core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks
- Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development integration
- Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST
- Experience in Reactor and Microservice would be an added value
- Bonus: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Basic or Fluent English level
Working at CoinMarketCap
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE3My4xNDQM
Compensation: $90k - $200k *
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Java Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Java Developer is $140k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $300k.
Check more information about Web3 Java Developer Salary.
Remote Web3 Java Developer Jobs
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
$85k - $130k
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Apply|
|Hong Kong, Hong Kong||Apply|
$99k - $205k