Senior Product Manager - Equities
- Lead the working group that delivers an equity trading project that is fully integrated with the firm’s crypto exchange
- Collaborate with engineering, design, operations, marketing, finance, compliance, legal, and support teams to build a best in class equities platform for Kraken’s global client base
- Point-of-contact for external execution and custody brokerage partners and be responsible for negotiating terms, managing the relationship, and guarding the firm’s best interests
- Primary business stakeholder for all regulatory enquiries regarding the product. Work with compliance and legal teams to ensure the product adheres to multiple regional regulations. Be mindful of regulatory and legal requirements but also be ready to challenge overtly conservative interpretations.
- Balance business objectives, customer needs, insights and technical constraints to produce data-informed outcomes
- Responsible for creating, grooming and prioritizing the backlog for the development of the equities platform
- Actively participate in design reviews both seeking and giving meaningful and supportive feedback
- Take full accountability for your work and exercise consideration of every detail
Skills you should HODL
- Senior product manager with +10 years of capital market experience.
- +5 years of Agile Software Development Life Cycle experience with SCRUM teams.
- In depth knowledge of financial markets; with a focus on US and European listed equity products.
- Create and maintain the business case, including financial modeling, of your initiatives.
- Experience with building products on both web and mobile interfaces.
- Experience in designing products for different user bases including both consumer and sophisticated/professional clients.
- Experience managing and developing long term vendor and partner relationships guided by the long term product strategy.
- Knowledge of the US and European regulatory policies regarding securities, including trade reporting.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills to create alignment to work with a globally distributed team.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure cross functional teams are undated and engaged throughout the organization.
Nice to Haves
- FINRA or European regulatory certifications
- Equity derivatives and margin experience
- An understanding of AML/KYC policies
- Has worked at an investment firm or broker dealer
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $100k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|