Tokemak (tokemak.xyz) is Web3 protocol designed to optimize yield across different DEXs and Liquid Staking Tokens. Tokemak is preparing to release Autopilot, which optimizes deployments of assets and auto-compounds the assets, saving users time and gas costs.
Tokemak is backed by investors at Coinbase, Consensys, Electric Capital, Framework, and more.
As a Senior Quantitative Engineer, you will help Tokemak build the future of investing within Web3/crypto.
- Build and run advanced financial simulations and predictive models
- Perform backtesting, scenario analysis, and simulations
- Build pricing simulations using complex financial derivatives
- Assist with portfolio optimization
- Advise on financial risk measurement and management
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist using experimentation methods and advanced statistical modeling to drive product development.
- 3+ years experience with Python and/or R development
- Experience using Python data analytics libraries (e.g. pandas)
- Experience in quantitative analytics / financial research, risk, and modeling
- Passionate about crypto markets
- Experience with Solidity smart contract development nice to have
- Advanced training in Applied Math, Engineering, Statistical Modeling, Calculus, Computer Science, or related disciplines required (bachelor’s, master’s, Ph.D.)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|