Senior Software Engineer (C++) - Cryptocurrency Trading - London
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be:
- Enhance our strategy/execution framework, used by quant researchers and traders.
- Improve and support our simulation framework to allow fast backtest and strategy prototyping.
- Support and enhance our risk/quant library, with an eye on performance improvement.
- Design, build, test and enhance our in-house trading software.
- Developing new Greenfield products.
- Work with the development team to build applications for the cryptocurrency trading platform with ultra low latency.
- Deliver high-quality code and technical documentation.
- Support and deliver multiple releases in production each day.
- Work to ensure high performance, security, and scalability of the trading applications.
- Participate in product design, implementation, and quality assurance.
- Provide ad-hoc technical support to the trading, business development, and operational teams.
- Significant experience of C++ programming within a front office trading environment.
- Strong programming skills: C++ 17/20, Python.
- Experience of databases (MySQL, Mongo, Influx, etc.).
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience of Linux, Docker a plus.
- Experience of a DevOps environment.
- Experience in web application technologies (React JS, etc.) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong interest in the cryptocurrency market.
- Experience in the financial services industry, specialising in e-Trading / High Frequency Trading / Derivatives Trading support.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzYuMTQ2LjI4M