Bittrex, a Seattle-based cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Senior UX Designer that can lead designs for our mobile trading app.Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, we build our products with security first, offering access to over 100 cryptocurrencies in the United States along with lightning-fast trade execution and dependable digital wallets. We believe in the potential of blockchain and its ability to provide game-changing solutions, and we’re looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior UX Designer with a track record for producing exceptional iOS and Android mobile apps. Do you have a passion for delving deep into problems and coming up with elegant design solutions? Do you have an inquisitive mind and love making things easier or more efficient for others to use? If so, we would love to hear from you.
- Partner closely with product and research teams to deeply understand the needs and pain points of our customers through stakeholder and user interviews, and usability studies.
- Develop customer journey maps, personas, user flows, and wireframes.
- Rapidly create robust prototypes to explore and validate design solutions.
- Produce high fidelity UI designs and detailed specifications.
- Effectively communicate design choices and solutions with stakeholders as well as with engineers.
- Consistently championing customer needs and building empathy across functional teams.
- Establish and maintain a consistent set of design systems and principles.
- Mentor and coach junior designers.
- 5+ years of UX, UI, or product design experience.
- 3+ years of iOS and Android app design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in UX design or related field.
- Expert in product design, user interaction design, visual design, storytelling, and prototyping.
- Deep understanding of the iOS and Material Design HIG.
- Must have an online portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of user centered design, interaction design principles, and a high standard of creativity, craft, and quality, at a high velocity.
- Mastery of industry standard tools such as Figma, Balsamiq, Proto.io, InVision.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Experience working within and contributing to a structured design system.
- Ability to receive and give constructive feedback in a positive manner.
Benefits at Bittrex:
- Fully remote work
- Flex office space
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) participating with employer match
- Top of the line health coverage
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Education and home office stipends
Established in 2014, Bittrex is a U.S. based cryptocurrency Exchange with a long-standing reputation for industry-leading security, world-class compliance, innovative products, and state-of-the-art trading and technology infrastructure.With lightning-fast trades, dependable digital wallets, and trusted security, our goal is to operate a world class cryptocurrency exchange with a focus on security and trust. We invite you along on our journey to advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation, incubating new and emerging technologies, and driving transformative change.
Bittrex is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
**This is a fully remote, non-contract, direct hire position. Working remotely from a primary residence outside the United States is currently not permitted for this role.**
#BI-Remote #LI-Remote #remotework
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM