At Hiro, we’re making it easier for developers to build the next generation of smart contracts and decentralized apps. We build developer tools for Stacks, an open-source network which makes Bitcoin programmable. With Hiro, developers can test and deploy smart contracts, spin up nodes and other server-side resources for scaling, and get access to monitoring and analytics. Our solutions provide developers with the convenience and reliability they need to be successful.
We’re very proud to say that Hiro won 3 Built In’s Best places to work awards! We received Best Places to Work NYC, Best Places to Work Small Companies, and Best Paying Companies NYC!
Hiro is funded and backed by more than $75 million from Union Square Ventures, Y Combinator, Lux Capital, Winklevoss Capital, Naval Ravikant, and others.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Designer to join our remote-first team here at Hiro and help us design user-facing products such as the Stacks Explorer. This role will be critical in ensuring that users and developers alike can access and scale usage of applications built with the Stacks blockchain. The ideal candidate has a background working on consumer app experiences in either the crypto industry or for a developer-focused company. You’ll be responsible for leading the design efforts for the Platform team at Hiro as well as contributing to design efforts across the company.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the team’s Product Manager to research and prototype solutions for various product needs
- Work closely with the team’s Engineering Manager to prepare design specifications for production implementation
- Collaborate with the team and company at large during both research and integration phases, incorporating various points of view and incorporating stakeholder needs
What we're looking for
- 7+ years UI and UX design experience
- Demonstrable experience with repeatedly and singlehandedly executing the design process in support of product initiatives from start to finish
- Extensive experience working on consumer apps in particular, with a strong sense of both the qualitative and quantitative justifications for design changes throughout the entire user lifecycle
- Familiarity with the developer mindset as well as comfort with reading through technical materials and participating in technical conversations
We'd also like to see
- Fluency with collaborative design tools
- Fluency with usertesting.com or similar user-testing service
- Fluency with GitHub or similar project-management software
What we'll offer
- Salary Range (regardless of location, benchmarked annually) $150,000 - $180,000.
- Company equity and Stacks (STX) tokens--STX is the native cryptocurrency of the Stacks network
- $500/mo co-working space reimbursement
- $1,200/yr budget for learning and development stipend
- $1000/yr of charity donation matching to an organization of your choosing
- Daily Lunch Reimbursement(even if you’re remote!)
- Open Vacation Policy, take the days you need
- Family-Friendly Health Benefits
- Free Life and Disability Insurance
- Health and dependent care(FSA)
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401k with 3% match
- Your choice of technical setup and equipment
Please note that benefits vary by country, the ones shown above are for our full time U.S. based employees. Benefit information for non-US based positions will be provided to individuals who interview for those roles.
Hiro is the leading developer tools company for Stacks, the open-source network which makes Bitcoin programmable. Our mission is to accelerate mainstream adoption of blockchain technology and build a better, user-owned internet for all. Hiro was founded in 2013 under the name Blockstack PBC and is headquartered in New York City with employees and contractors distributed across the globe. Hiro is funded and backed by more than $75 million from Union Square Ventures, Y Combinator, Lux Capital, Winklevoss Capital, Naval Ravikant, and many more. Visit our website to learn more.
Hiro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply cares about building a diverse team. Hiro is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $118k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|