Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
Forbes Top 50 Blockchain Companies
Figure Series D Announcement
About the Role
Figure is looking for a creative and adaptable Associate Product Manager to join our growing team! Do you excel at working cross-functionally by finding simple solutions to complex problems? As an APM on Figure’s lending technology product team, you will help build and own the next generation of consumer financial services products in a high speed, high performance, innovative environment. This is a great opportunity for someone with a non traditional background to learn about Product Management with leaders in the FinTech space!
More specifically, this role will focus on the success of Figure’s B2B2C offering, a fast moving vertical that has seen significant growth over the last 12 months. This is a new and growing team with plenty of opportunities to roll up your sleeves and find creative solutions to complex problems.
The role will report directly to the Senior Product Manager for our White-labeled Lending Product.
What You’ll Do
- Assist the Senior Product Manager in building new products from ground level and work to continuously scale and evolve current products in consumer lending and financial services
- Create documentation that provides transparency both internally and externally regarding new product releases
- Build an expert level understanding of Figure’s customer base
- Help drive the product development process: see projects through from concept and planning to development, launch, and post-launch iterating
- Partner with the engineering team and other cross-functional teams to define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Manage input from users and stakeholders and partner with the Senior Product Manager to prioritize work accordingly
- Continually measure solutions to see if they have solved the problems at hand, via both qualitative and quantitative measures
- Occasionally communicate with external partners regarding technical matters
What We Look For
- BS/BA with 2+ years of business operations, product management or business analysis experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to distill complex concepts into digestible formats for both technical and non-technical audiences
- High level of business acumen
- Experience in FinTech or consumer lending products is a plus
- Data driven approach with strong analytical abilities
- Ability to ascertain and effectively communicate the “why”
- Proven success working cross functionally and building solid long term business relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on yourresidential locationcertain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data.California Residents, please review ourCalifornia Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Noticefor further information.By submitting your application, you are agreeing andacknowledgingthat you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMjAxLjY4Ljg2M