Location: Dallas, TX (Remote Acceptable)
● Conduct system analysis and design blockchain products.
● Deliver architecture design and core code development for public chain and consortium chain platforms.
● Build blockchain infrastructure (including back-end protocols, infrastructure, system services, consensus mechanisms, algorithms, and related clients) and develop and improve blockchain-based service products specific to business scenarios.
● Design, implement, optimize, and deploy smart contracts on public chains.
● Contribute creativity and insight to solve both technical and business challenges
● Connect with the developer community and facilitate technical partners
● Promote technology best practice within the team
● Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer science, software engineering, or information technology.
● Expertise with at least one mainstream programming language such as Python, Golang, Java, etc., and have good programming skills and programming habits.
● Deep knowledge of various data structures and algorithms. Must have a solid understanding of cryptography, security protocols, and encryption algorithms. Familiar with at least one related open-source project such as Fabric, Ethereum, FISCO BCOS; involvement and research experience are preferred.
● Expertise with smart contracts, familiar with Solidity and web3 rpc, consensus algorithms are preferred.
● Curios and have strong learning ability for new concepts and technologies in the blockchain industry.
● Experience working on AWS is a must.
● Experience on docker/k8s is a must.
● Familiar with Linux is a must.
Prefers (Nice to have)
● Experience in network framework, search engine, distributed database, and cloud computing platform developments.
● Familiar with the design details of mainstream open-source blockchains.
● Familiar with the details of one of the consensus protocols such as BFT, Paxos, Raft, etc.
● Familiar with PoW, PoS, and other blockchain consensus algorithms/protocol.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM