Chief of Staff, Major L1 Blockchain
Reporting directly to the CEO, the primary axis of this role is to make the organization more effective by collaborating with the CEO. This "right-hand position" means taking on a huge range of responsibilities and exposing yourself to pretty much everything that's happening at the strategic, tactical and organizational levels of the Foundation and its ecosystem. It's an opportunity to learn from a firehose, but also challenge yourself to take on a varied nature of tasks and the follow-ups they require. It involves a combination of strategic thinking, grunt work in the trenches and a huge amount of ownership mentality to see projects through.
- Drive implementation of the CEO’s key decisions across the organization, ensuring full alignment and accountability.
- Consolidate strategic insights across the Foundation, communicating to key stakeholders, and supporting the making of decks, both internal (e.g. All Hands) and external (e.g. investors, board members).
- Be the human router -- whenever something requires follow-up, we'll need your help to make sure it happens but we'll also need your help to figure out the best way to implement brand-new ideas.
- Implement the quarterly OKR and prioritization processes across the organization.
- Spin up new initiatives as the "tip of the spear" to turn ideas into structured operations that you can then scale yourself out of. These might range from finding a team to build a component to standing up a VC or an incubator.
- Come up with other creative ways to make the organization more effective, whether by creating new programs, streamlining operations, hiring, managing more effectively or kick-starting and owning a completely new initiative.
- Experience operating at the exec level of a growth organization/ owning a high-impact team
- 5+ years of demonstrated excellence in building and leading technology companies or consulting
- Outstanding business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and flexibly to ensure effective and professional delivery of operational business services
- Epic-level of communication skills, particularly in English. The aperture of communication between you and the CEO will be one of the most important factors in your success.
- Demonstrated passion for the blockchain/crypto space
- Proven capabilities to operate in a startup environment or a client service environment
If you think this role is a good fit please apply asap!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzYuMTQ2LjI4M