Talos: Institutional Fabric for Digital Asset Markets
Founded in 2018, Talos provides institutional-grade trading technology for global digital asset market participants, powering many of the major players in the digital asset ecosystem.
We are a tight-knit but decentralized team of highly-experienced engineers and businesspeople. We are a remote-friendly work environment, plus physical hubs in New York, Singapore, London, and Sweden.
Responsibilities and Duties
Develop business cases through strategic analysis and customer/prospect engagement
Set product vision supported by data and thesis on product-market fit, including driving stakeholders to consensus on MVP
Create and develop go-to market strategy
Analyze competitors and market positioning, SWOT
Understand market and education, including existing and emerging trends
Conduct client demos, training, and education
Create product marketing, press releases, and other external communication
Plan strategic roadmap, prioritization, and consensus, including product performance and reporting KPIs
Maintain and incorporate feedback loops with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in a product or business strategy role bringing a new revenue-generating product to market from idea through to MVP and execution with customers
- Experience defining and launching an MVP to test product-market fit and size the opportunity
- Strong ability to identify customer value proposition and tailor messaging to different audiences and in different mediums
- Excellent collaboration and communication with multidisciplinary teams, and especially technical counterparts, to drive consensus and meet strategic objectives
- Experience developing and testing hypotheses, supporting perspectives with data including quantitative and qualitative research (e.g. customer needs, prioritization, market sizing)
- Location: Either NYC, LON or SGE based on need, must be local with limited remote work
In New York City, the annual base compensation range is $180,000-260,000. This position is eligible for discretionary bonus.
Get In Touch!
Sounds compelling? Weâd love to hear from you. Contact us directly.
Also, check out other open positions listed on our website.
Talos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Talos is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
Â© Talos Trading, [email protected], 300 Park Ave South, New York