At Trust Wallet, we have built our reputation around our easy-to-use and secure decentralized crypto wallet, which allows users to have self-custody over their assets and access decentralized services without us storing or accessing any of our user’s identity or asset data, giving users the most control and privacy possible.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most used wallets in the blockchain industry and contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world?
This is a full-time remote position and the candidate can be based in any global location.
- Grow and manage local user focused online and offline Trust Wallet communities.
- Moderate the regional social media and chat groups to increase community followers and increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to best facilitate the local community.
- Organize online and offline events and meet-ups in your region.
- Create, translate, and proofread content that will serve the local community and users well for Trust Wallet, focusing on the local market.
- Setup close partnerships with the regional Developer Communities, Universities, Blockchains associations, KOLs, and other web2 and web3 audiences.
- Deploy successful online and offline Developers campaigns, such as hackathons, workshops and conferences from ideation to execution.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion
- Strong understanding and interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain and a liking for decentralized culture are a must.
- 6-8 years of community, social media, and growth experience in technology companies.
- Demonstrated a track record of delivering on growth metrics from 0 to 1.
- Strong project management capability and detail orientation.
- Humble, learning fast, scrappy and getting things done.
- Taking extreme ownership and willing to go out of the comfort zone.
- Experience growing passionate user or developer communities in order to catalyze market adoption of technologies.
- Ability to effectively manage a complex, remote-first team with diverse backgrounds, opinions, and working >
- Strong English verbal and written communication.
- You won’t be able to trade or do a side hustle on this job.
Working at Trust Wallet
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
Web3 Community Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Community Manager is $75k per year, with a minimum base salary of $45k and a maximum of $150k.
Check more information about Web3 Community Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Lagos, Nigeria|| ||Apply|
|Lagos, Nigeria|| |